[rescue] Vinyl-wav-cd

dave venable venabledavid at qwest.net
Sat Jun 28 19:33:40 CDT 2003

This baby has a finned heat sink about 20% the size of the case. All
black, big chrome toggle switches, filters for different tone ranges,
and different loudness boosts. I have it hooked to a pair of Klipsh La
Scalas w/ 24" midrange horns,  These are the speakers that some of the
albums were mastered on. Dark Side of the Moon is pure heaven.

Thanks, I will get to Radio Shack