[rescue] Re: G5 case

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Jun 27 15:40:27 CDT 2003

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Frank Van Damme wrote:

> Instead we have many! Isn't that great? You can even mix-and-match pretty much
> any unix with pretty much any desktop (expect for proprietary stuff like 4dwm

4dwm is just mwm with a different widget set.  It runs just fine inside
of GNOME, but why would you want to?.  I've done the reverse,
too--WindowMaker running inside of IndigoMagic.  It just looks weird,
though.

> or OpenWindows or wossit called).

OpenLook ran on both NeWS and X11.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren