[rescue] Apple WWDC Summary

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Jun 27 09:46:13 CDT 2003

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 vance at neurotica.com wrote:

> One thing I saw constantly in Florida which would instantly get you
> ticketed without warning in New York was people putting wheels which were
> *far* too wide for their wheel wells on their car.  You would be sooo
> busted for that here.

I hope that includes the wankers that adjust their axles so that the
wheels look like this:

  __                  __
 / /__________________\ \
/_/                    \_\

Of course, this is typically accompanied by a lot of *BOOM BOOM
UNNNNNNGH RATTLE* and the driver having the seat fully-reclined.

Let me get this straight:  I can get stopped for not putting on my seat
belt[0] or going 2 miles/hour over the posted speed limit, but the above
is perfectly safe driving?

[0] Entirely different rant.  If I want to commit suicide or just be
    stupid, FUCKING LET ME so long as I'm not hurting anyone else.
    But, if I don't buckle up any kids in the car, yes, flog me.
--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren