[rescue] Apple WWDC Summary

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 17:59:26 CDT 2003

--- Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 05:14 PM, Eric Dittman wrote:

> >> Hm.  Next year will be the 20th anniversary of the Macintosh.  I
> >> wonder what Steve has planned for us.
> >
> > G5 laptop?
>
> That bastard!  He;s going to drain my retirement fund $3k at a time
> isn't he!?

Kurt, you are an eternal optomist - a $3K G5 laptop? I predict a 19"
laptop display, up to 4 Gig of RAM, built-in hardware RAID, a soft
keyboard (zero travel capacitive keyboard), and, as an Apple first, a
second mouse button, to fully exploit the benefits of OS Y... ;^)

Steve's motto - "Must gouge the early adopters!"

=====
Lionel