[rescue] sun4c/sun4m support in l00nix

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Jun 26 06:23:33 CDT 2003

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Peter Corlett wrote:

> C. Magnus Hedemark <chris at yonderway.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > You Debian guys gotta work a little harder to keep up with the rest of us.
>
> Is it just me that finds it odd that members of a list about rescuing
> old unwanted hardware are fanatical about having the absolute latest
> versions of software?

Well, there isn't a lot of recent nexus gear that will run Lunix anyway.
Commodore 128D was probably the last machine marketed that will run Lunix,
and it came out in January of '85 if Google serves me correctly.

See:	http://hld.c64.org/poldi/lunix/lunix.html
 and	http://lng.sourceforge.net/

There are 20mhz upgrade modules for the c64 that might work with 128...

	http://cmdrkey.com/cbm/pricelists/prices0502.html

--Rob

Robert Novak - rnovak at indyramp.com