[rescue] sun4c/sun4m support in l00nix

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Jun 26 05:57:13 CDT 2003

C. Magnus Hedemark <chris at yonderway.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 06:38 AM, Peter Corlett wrote:
>> Is it just me that finds it odd that members of a list about rescuing old
>> unwanted hardware are fanatical about having the absolute latest versions
>> of software?

> It's not about having the latest & greatest; it's about having a patched
> system that works.

My Debian 3.0 box is up to date on security patches, and it does what I want
it to do just fine.

I've got boxes running much older OS versions, and they're doing just fine
too.

--
Kids today. Why, you tell 'em about ten users in 128 kilobytes, ten meg hard
drives the size of a Maytag, they believe you. Tell them about booting a