[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Thu Jun 26 03:41:09 CDT 2003

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:

> I guess I can give my opinion since I had to go through training and I
> participated in a real life armed force so I do not mean to be mean to
> the paintball fans is just that I fail to see its usefulness when I go
> back and check my training and what paintball would add ot it, but
> then again I do not like to remember much those days... that is why I
> became a pacifist :).

Just as a side note.  I know that in SWAT training they do use
"paintballs".  Not really paintballs, they use simunitions.
Basically they use the real weapons, but with paintball-esque
bullets.  I seem to recall the "paint" was similar to
laundry soap.

Of course, in SWAT training, it's all basically indoors, so they
can camera up the whole area, so that may be why they didn't use
MILES.

And no, I didn't go through it, I watched it on Conquest on the
history channel =)

--Kurt