[rescue] Re: G5 case

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Thu Jun 26 02:00:19 CDT 2003

Oh, I dunno, do you think it might have something to do with the fact that
blizzard can't find it's ass with both hands, a map, and a GPS unit?  In
the original Diablo it was kinda acceptable that the net code was
*TERRIBLE* (as in items were usually in different places for different
players) however DII has no excuse.  I think it's made worse by a LAN
game, however in DII with two computers next to each other in the same
game I expect about one "issue" per screen.  It's really pathetic, I just
wish the games wern't so damn addictive <grin>.  Ahh well, off to get
smashed by another lightning uniq.
	Nick