[rescue] paintball

C. Magnus Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Wed Jun 25 21:55:13 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 10:50 PM, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> I'll agree with everything here.  Being an active paintballer (not a
> "speedballer" or tournament style player) I can see where that type of
> practice would be beneficial to CQB training.  I've only played on a
> speedball course once, and it's *not* paintball as I know and love.
> It sucks.  Spray and pray.

If you ever come to the Philly area, drop me a line.  We have a big
back yard all set up for real paintball.  There are fox holes,
barriers, trees, water hazards, rough terrain, vegetation... many
challenges.  There is usually something going on back there every other
weekend.  Enough guys to make it fun, but not so many that it is like
instant death.

> I love my mildly tuned Tippman Model 98.

I have a 98 and it is GREAT.  Super reliable marker.  Mine is bone
stock.  If I do anything to it, it will be to replace the barrel.
Maybe relocate the CO2 tank.  But that's it.

--

"The pipe marks the point at which the orangutan ends and man begins."
-Ben Jonson