[rescue] G3 AIO - was: G5 case

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Jun 25 20:54:12 CDT 2003

On 6/25/03 8:20 PM, "vance at neurotica.com" <vance at neurotica.com> wrote:

> When I buy one later this year, it will largely be because of the 970.  I
> "really use" my current Macs (PowerBook G4 and Power Macintosh G3
> All-in-One).
>
> Peace...  Sridhar

I just picked up a G3 AIO about two weeks ago. I haven't had much time to
fiddle yet, but looks about the same from a spec/capability standpoint as
the G3 Beige I had a while back.  Assuming she's OK with the size, this
might be the box that replaces my wife's aging Thinkpad as her daily driver
(her TP hasn't moved in years from her desk) as an OSX machine after
disk/RAM upgrades.

If she complains it's too slow, I can give her my G4, which means I'll just
have to get a G5! There's always an angle <grin>

Steve