[rescue] Re: G5 case

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Jun 25 13:36:15 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 01:23 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 12:20:30PM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:
>> MSLE is far worse... MSLE + immune to physical (wee esp if you are a
>> barbarian)
>
> MSLE?

multi-shot lightning enchanted...

Basically the kind o monstah you walk into the room 1 second and you
die immediately....esp. if you are trying to get your body back.  They
basically hemorrhage lightning all the time... and if you are a
barbarian or other melee character you need a magic damage attack to
even hurt them... The worst kinds also have regenerate.  I'm not sure
about all 3 features together but I think I encountered one once... I
had to quit the game after a daring body rescue and restart...(since
mods are random... the next time wasn't so bad)

Andrew