[rescue] Re: G5 case

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Jun 25 11:20:30 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 12:12 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> I don't think I've ever spotted that one.  Generally, either in Diablo
> or Diablo II, I'm too busy killing them to stop for introductions, and
> it's a bit late once they're dead.  :)

Sometimes I do that while lying dead from them because I want to know
why the heck they just killed me so fast.  I love the monster names
though...fun.  I started naming machines after them.  Frozenstein, Snot
Touch, Puke Lust, Rot Pox, Sszark the Buring, Battlemaid Sarina (My
Laserwriter), etc. etc.  I especially like Lister the Tormentor because
it reminds me of Red Dwarf.   There is no Rimmer monster, however.

> (And "lightning enchanted" uniques are a pain in the ass ....  they
>  remind me of Alien:  "It's got the ultimate defensive system -- you
>  don't dare kill it.")

MSLE is far worse... MSLE + immune to physical (wee esp if you are a
barbarian)

Andrew