[rescue] Re: Daystar Genesis

James Rice jrice54 at charter.net
Wed Jun 25 06:28:20 CDT 2003

I have a MP800 set-up with Be 5.03.  It runs rings around my Rev8 dual
133 BeBox.  But, I still think the BeBox is pretty cool, just a lot
slower.  No, I don't have a spare.  I've got  2 MP528's, a MP800 and a
Milennium.  One of the Genesis's is my OS-X machine, one is running 9.1
and the other 8.1 and BeOS.  The Millennium isn't doing anything right now.

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jrice54/classiccomp2.html