[rescue] Re: G5 case

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jun 24 20:27:40 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 09:07 PM, Eric Dittman wrote:

>> I bought it because it meant I could work on Unix stuff and run
>> Microsoft Excel at once, instead of having to reboot between using the
>> two.
>
> You can do this with Linux, with either VMware or
> Crossover Office.

Granted, but you still have to load two OSs on the machine.  It's an
ugly kludgey hack, but I confess I've done it because I wanted to use
Excel.  It's not fun, exactly, and using OS X with Excel is a much
simpler solution.

--
Kurt				"There are some bad people on the rise.
kurt at k-huhn.com	They're saving their own skins by ruining peoples