[rescue] Apple WWDC Summary

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 16:06:57 CDT 2003

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:48:05 -0700 (PDT)
Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez <lefa at ucsc.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Mike Meredith wrote:
> > Sun's new Blade 1500 ?
>
> Because they have yet to be announced,

Ooops! I guess a certain Sun reseller in the UK is about to get a visit
from Sun's heavy mob ... I have a glossy sitting on my desk at work with
details and a price (and no I've never signed an NDA). If Bill has no
objections and anyone's interested, I'll pass on some details (but it
isn't that exciting).

> plus they may be a bit too
> little too late. The whole jalapeno fiasco has burned *no pun
> intended* sun's ass considerably....

Well if you're going to choose a name like jalapeno what do you expect ?