[rescue] Re:G5 case

James Rice jrice54 at charter.net
Tue Jun 24 15:15:33 CDT 2003

I totally agree.  My BeBox seems perfectly matched to what Be was
hinting at becoming.  I just wish I didn't have spend so much tutoring
Wintel lusers to use my GeekPort more.  I going to have to work late
again scrubbing an entire office clean of 15-20 Wintel viruses because
some doctor was a cheap-assed bastard and wouldn't renew his Norton
update subscription.  The ass-hole was even too cheap to buy a firewall
router so his whole office became a dropbox for warez, porn and divx
files.  Idiot!  </soapbox>

James