[rescue] Apple WWDC Summary

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Tue Jun 24 13:10:19 CDT 2003

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, flinters wrote:

> I expect Macs to be intriguing, organic, fluid shapes that spark
> creativity and your artistic side.  All Mac products have been different
> from all the others in this manner and have set them apart nicely.

> The specs on the G5 are wonderful.

> The case is..... well, as one person put it, "Sterile."

I'll agree that I think the G5s are a bit more sedate than perhaps
I'd even like.  I suspect they determined that an aluminum case
would be needed if they wanted to hit noise targets, and then
how much can you do with aluminum really?

However, I REALLY like the engineering that went into that case.

--Kurt