[rescue] G5 case

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Jun 24 05:48:51 CDT 2003

 I believe Dave is correct, OSX on cheap hardware would put a major dent in Apple's market.  Bean counters always win.  Perhaps they believe market penetration of their software will help them sell more boxes but i believe just the opposite.  Look what happened to SGI when they (and others) ported IRIX apps to NT in the late 90s.

I not particularly enamored with OSX in it's current execution, but i do like the direction Apple is going and i don't wish to see it destroyed.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/