[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

David A de Gruyl david at bhaermandegruyl.org
Mon Jun 23 20:11:29 CDT 2003

* on [03-06-23 21:03] Michael Free wrote:
>Where's all this DEC stuff? I had a challenge in a slightly wonky Vaxstation
>3100 M42 and I've been intrigued ever since, even bothered to join DECUS (or
>latest equivalent).

Mine is in the neighborhood of princeton, NJ.  And we were discussing a
meeting / gathering for this general area... so I would assume that it
is mostly in the area.

Oh, yeah, I am stil trying to clean out a 9 track (?) (1/2 in (?) large
spool) tape drive, in a cabinet with a CompacTape.  The cabinet also has
two hard disks and was attached to a VAX 4000-300.  All scsi.  It looks
like a 19 inch rack, but I cannot seem to remove the internals.  And it
is in my office.

Any Takers?

David