[rescue] Apple WWDC Summary

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Mon Jun 23 14:48:06 CDT 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, James Denton wrote:

> This G5 matched with OS X 10.3 ought to be interesting. Is anyone interested
> in buying a Quicksilver 733? =)
>
> Some pics of the new machine are here:
> http://www.apple.com/powermac/design.html

Love the new aluminum box, I am a sucker for squarish designs. None of
that organic looking crap, I want a computer that looks like one, now if I
Can figure out how to fill those ventilation holes with blinken lights :).

And it is nice to see people who actually know a bit about thermodynamics
desing a computer case: Cool ear pushed fron the front, hot ear exhausted
through the back.

Now, let see if Uncle Steve keeps the academic pricing going :).