[rescue] OT: fast food

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Mon Jun 23 13:04:23 CDT 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> > wife and I usually go to a local chain once a week that
> > makes big burgers at a good price.

> Most local chains have died around here.  Still a couple of good
> walk-ups and drive-ins though.

We're fortunate in that we've got TWO local burger chains:
Bill Gray's and Tom Wahl's.  Although, from what I understand,
they are both owned by the same parent company =)

And then we also have Nick's Tahou Hots.  Garbage Plate.
Mmmmmmmmm =) [0]

--Kurt

[0] No, really, it's good.  It's also incredily greasy and bad
for you...