[rescue] Blank screen

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Jun 23 09:28:15 CDT 2003

If you can even get the parts.

Basically it is the entire power analog video board... unless you feel
comfortable tracing subcomponents and soldering stuff.

PAV consists of a HV board usually and the neck board.

Andrew

Google for the sci.electronics monitor repair faq... it will tell you
more than you ever want to know about fixing tubes.