[rescue] The Awe Inspiring grandure of NJ?

Steve Pacenka s.pacenka at verizon.net
Sat Jun 21 18:02:25 CDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 14:45, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> People come from as far away as Ohio to go to the Jersey Shore on a
> regular basis...
>
> Trust me, there are some wonderful, yet maybe not awe inspiting parts
> of NJ, esp. along the Delaware river, *well north* of Camden...

I'd call the Delaware Water Gap awe inspiring.

Or the Pinelands a few miles east of Camden.  The Palisades along the
Hudson north of the GWB.

Or how about the birthplace of Unix and C?  The Ritchie et al crowd
worked in Bell Labs in Holmdel, right?  When I got my first taste of C,
via a Tiny C interpreter on a Radio Shack TRS-80 Model I, it was from an
outfit in that vicinity.

-- SP (NJ native, defected in 1977)