[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Fri Jun 20 20:00:26 CDT 2003

--On Friday, June 20, 2003 4:06 PM -0500 "Joshua D. Boyd"
<jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 01:35:37PM -0700, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>
>> If you want cheap electricity, move near a Dam (Hoover?) or a
>> still-active nuclear plant (Three Mile Island?) - they have low-priced
>> electricity...
>
> I live a few miles from TMI.  I still can't afford to power big machinery.

Better still move to a state where the utility companies are not allowed
to pass along their cost over-runs to their customers (Tx).

Heck, here in SiliValley, if I moved from San Jose to Santa Clara my
power bill would go down (I dunno, I can't figure out the maze of
local government here).

=Nadine=