[rescue] VSIMM for SS10SX same as for SS20?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Jun 20 19:41:48 CDT 2003

.
>i'd sure like to have a 10sx...  anyone in the ne corner of the
>hemisphere got one collecting dust?

I have a SS10SXish system...  It is an SS10 chassis with a Sun SparcEngine
20 mainboard out of an Aries Marixx SS.  Essentially SS20 electronics
with an SS10 mainboard layout.  I've run it with a SS20 VSIMM... works
nicely.

I nicknamed it an SS15 :-)

I was planning on keeping it, but interested parties can feel free to make
an offer...as I'm currently not using it (no CPUs, no drives/memory, I do have
8MB VSIMMS available).... make an offer with or without an 8MB VSIMM if
you are interested.  IT is in excellent condition.

-- Curt