[rescue] A bit of Fun

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Fri Jun 20 18:33:58 CDT 2003

--On Friday, June 20, 2003 10:51 AM +0100 Mick Sheppard <mick at tbcs.co.uk>
wrote:

> Apple cases until the blue and white G3 have generally been terrible. My
> personal favourites are:

I disagree--I like the Beige MT design, take off the side cover,
tilt out all the heavy stuff (drives, PS, etc) instant access.
The only difficult bit is the routing of the SCSI cables for
an add-on card.

I didn't find the IIxx cases all that bad, either.

I think the "take apart everything to get to the RAM,
ROM, etc. machines" are only the x100 boxes.  I don't
recall having to do all that for my 7600, which had
a tilt-out type deal, iirc.

B&W and later are better, though, I would agree.

=Nadine=