[rescue] Hackers

flinters flinters at picarefy.com
Fri Jun 20 13:38:36 CDT 2003

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, robert brooke gravitt wrote:

> Sitting on couch, waiting on HVAC repairdude, watching the most
> hilarious movie ever. HACKERS.
>

> God, I forgot how bad this movie is.

I've always wanted a system that typed very slowly across the screen for
computer responses liked you saw in movies like War Games and similar.
Heck, even in today's entertainment, a command line is something that
scrolls across the screen letter by letter intead of instant lines of text
like we have.  It's not more efficient, but it is cool to see it 'typing'.

* Flinthoof Ponypal                                                 *
* Vegaman Dan                                                       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com            Ponypics!                   *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire   1968 Triumph Spitfire       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/roomies    Roomies! online comic strip *