[rescue] Perverse Question

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Jun 20 13:36:44 CDT 2003

On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 02:16 PM, Michael A. Turner wrote:

> 	Why is it that everytime this scam is brought up everyone runs to
> office space as the example. the original movie example is from
> Superman III
> (http://us.imdb.com/Title?0086393) ! Richard Pryor learns to program
> and
> does this to Evil Geniuses ( Not Lex Luthor this time) bank, where
> upon he
> notices and takes him under his wing. Then Superman is broken in two
> by a
> mixture of synthetic kryptonite and cigarette tar. then he does battle
> with

That was one of the best parts of that movie... The unknown final
ingredient ?.... and Pryor looks down at a pack of cigarettes.... and
then at the screen and types tar.  It was also funny what that compound
ended up doing to Superman... if that wasn't an anti-smoking movie I
don't know what is....of course computers and tar go together as well
;-).

My favorite Superman was 2, however, with the evil chick and the other
two boobs.

Andrew