[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Jun 20 13:10:14 CDT 2003

Second to that would be a 1000E.  Takes up much less space, does not need
a truck freight carrier, and packs a lot of punch (for the time) in a
"desktop" enclosure.

Unless you want to do more than 8 processors, I'd recommend the 1000E.  The
big difference between the 1000E and 2000E is the number of system boards
you can put in it (4 for the 1000E, 10? for the 200E)...

Either one you go with, you'll want one or more friends to help move it
(or a hand truck (even for the 1000E !)).

-- Curt