[rescue] I hope this is not a Hoax

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Jun 20 11:23:41 CDT 2003

Nothing per se... it just wasn't matched to the CPU.

I'd expect to see a board designed around the processor not jerry
rigged to work with it.

an 88K based mac with 88K board arch or a 601 based mac with a 601
optimized board arch.

Similar case being the PCI "Yikes" G4 was basically a Blue and White G3
with a G4 grafted in... only the AGP boards and later were optimized
for the G4 line.

Andrew