[rescue] I hope this is not a Hoax

flinters flinters at picarefy.com
Fri Jun 20 11:02:27 CDT 2003

Impressive list of features.  I see the original graphic misposted at the
Apple store is no longer listed.  The newest Mac I have is a 266 G3, but
even I might be tempted to upgrade.  Hmm.

* Flinthoof Ponypal                                                 *
* Vegaman Dan                                                       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com            Ponypics!                   *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire   1968 Triumph Spitfire       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/roomies    Roomies! online comic strip *