[rescue] Vax stuff

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jun 20 06:10:14 CDT 2003

Hi Lads

I'm trying to clean my office - so I'm getting rid of stuff I don't have
the skills or time to use.

Somehow I've ended up with what I believe is VMS on CompacTape (TK50). I
have no idea if the tape contents are still readable. This tape is free to
anyone who wants to pay shipping (about 8USD to the USA).

The DEC markings are "AQ-LX08B-BE  M16100W5, VMS V5.0-2 BN TK50  (C) ... 1988"

I also have a VAX 4000 705A with a KA694 CPU module that someone has asked
me to sell on their behalf. Anyone here interested in it? Send me a fair
offer off-list and it is yours (don't forget it is in New Zealand!!)

Regards,

Gavin