[rescue] I hope this is not a Hoax

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Fri Jun 20 02:35:31 CDT 2003

http://www.macminute.com/images/db/powermacg5screen.gif

I hope uncle Steve jobs has some of this candy ready for Monday. If it is
true, I'd better start saving pennies because my next computer will be a
fruit! I think if these systems come out with a decent price scheme they
could do some serious damage..... pleeez oh god of everything that is
geeky and good, please just give us this break just once, we have not had
a chance to fight the good fight since the mid 90s.

PS. Anyone wanna donate to my college fund :).