[rescue] A bit of Fun and OT

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Thu Jun 19 20:09:38 CDT 2003

--On Thursday, June 19, 2003 6:59 PM -0400 Dave McGuire
<mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>>>    *sssiiiigggghhhh*   [dreamy-eyed look]
>>
>> Uh oh, sounds like Dave wants some laying on of hands too. =)
>
>    Well, one never knows. ;)

One of the advantages of being poly--one does never know. ;-)

>> I don't think he'll like it when she goes to add disks though.
>
>    Umm, ow! ;)

Depending on which predilection you are making innuendo to, either
a) yes, multiple disks come with the territory (see above) or b)
in spite of living in the SF area, I don't appear to have any predi-
lections for pain-causing perversion--unless my barbed wit counts.

*lol*

Glad that everyone seems to be in a better mood today.

=Nadine=

p.s. Dave, are you cute?  Do you have a brother?

p.p.s. Lionel, did I get it right this time?