[rescue] A bit of Fun and OT

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Thu Jun 19 17:23:37 CDT 2003

--On Thursday, June 19, 2003 2:37 PM -0700 raclark at regence.com wrote:

> Being called "bad with hardware" by someone who deals small dishes and
> cellphones.
>
> Ouch, that's gotta hurt.
>
> [RC]

*lol*

I've only recently become a dealer of "small dishes and cellphones"--I have
spent many a year working on Sun big iron, Net Apps, etc.  Hardware *loves*
me (nothing like laying hands on an Andataco HW RAID box that three people
have fiddled with and just having it *work*), so I am a bit biased, I
suppose.
The only HW I ever have problems with is PCs (but I still have 'em...love
the
games).

I liked the guy, but my boss, who *never* dissed any of the sr. sys admins
(i.e. Mr. Zip-tie) in front of the jr. sys admins (i.e. me, at the time)
was
the one who told me the zip-tie story.

=Nadine=