[rescue] Re: They have 6 of them

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jun 18 07:47:09 CDT 2003

>Damn that's nice:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3030933444&category=11212
>
>[The hardware featured at the link target is Compaq Alpha GS60E]
>
>Which would you prefer, one of these, or two PowerBooks ?
>
>Rob.

Hi Rob

Is that seller for real? I've also seen them list GS160 & ES40 systems at low prices but their EBay feedback indicates they probably aren't actually selling anything.

The systems they've listed in the past seem to correspond almost exactly with private auction listings on graysonline.com.au so I think they might just be trying to on-sell them.

Then again I could be wrong. There is a lot of cool hardware in Australia.

Regards,

Gavin