[rescue] WTB: ISDN router, Cisco preferred

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Wed Jun 18 00:40:23 CDT 2003

Hi Folks,

I have a customer who needs something equivalent to a Netopia R3100
ISDN router.  Actually, I want to find something from Cisco that can
run IOS and has enough oomph to do NAT, PPP and some firewalling.  It
has to have an integrated NT1 as well.

Suggestions as to what would be good would be most welcome.  If you
have something that fits the bill, that is even better - email me off
list as to what you have and how much you want for it.

Cordially
| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Lisp hosting       |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $19.95/month      |
| Colocation w/50GB transfer     $99.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $175/month        |