[rescue] RS/6000 's ?? up for auction

Tom Ponsford tponsford at theriver.com
Tue Jun 17 15:43:29 CDT 2003

No pictures of the front. But I did look at them Monday
They were all 590's and 58H's All had multiple scsi controllers
Some had tapes some had cdroms
They all powered up, but I couldn't attach a terminal/monitor to
them so I couldn't boot them.

They went for about $2.50-$5.00 a piece Today at the UA auction

I didn't buy any as I simply have no more room, and with the
  SE Arizona monsoon season approaching quickly, I am in the
process of moving stuff from the covered deck,and carports into
  the more protected shed, old house trailer, or any one of the other
"dry" areas where I have literally hundreds (OK,Dozens) of big ol
Sun , Dec, pdp,vax, IBM, SGI, Mac computers I (and my brother) have
rescued from the Uof A auctions over the last 5 years.

If anybody on the list is in the neighborhood of Tomstone AZ
or is planning on visiting the area and need some stuff for free (or
very,very little)
see me!!!!. LOL

Cheers

Tom