[rescue] UltraSparc Paperweights

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Tue Jun 17 20:15:42 CDT 2003

Just for the record, this is the list of requestors as it stands now, in
chronological order:

1.   Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
2.   Jonathan C. Patschke <jp at celestrion.net>
3.   Eric Dittman <dittman at dittman.net>
4.   William Barnett-Lewis <wlewis at mailbag.com>
5.   Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <rescue at hawkmountain.net>
6.   Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com>
7.   Bruce Pullig <bpullig at houston.oilfield.slb.com>
8.   Michael Schiller <schiller at agrijag.com>
9.   Kurt Mosiejczuk <kurt at csh.rit.edu>
10.  Mattias Nordlund <mathew at eagle.y.se>
11.  Larry Snyder <larrys at lexisnexis.com>
12.  Espen Randen <eranden at broadpark.no>
13.  robert at rits.com.au
14.  Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com>

I have 12, and I want to keep one for myself.  I plan to allocate the
remaining 11 on a first come, first served basis, so if your name is in
12th place on this list or below, you won't be getting one unless
someone ahead of you changes their mind.  (Sorry.)

I'll try and get a cost for casting them into Lucite as soon as I can,
but I expect that around here it'll probably take me at least a few
days to get a price.