[rescue] Uptime war (Was: STOP THE INSANITY)

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Tue Jun 17 20:05:09 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 19:01, Kris Kirby wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Larry Snyder wrote:
> > Wow!  That's right up there with a couple old Xylogics termservers
> > we've got.  Home box's been up 4 days...something about a jumbo
> > kernel patch needing a reboot :-(
>
> Somewhere I have two Centronics 50 to 8 DB25 cables for one.

I have a Xylogics Annex II that has 4 centronics 50 connectors on the
back, but only one centronics 50 to 8 db25.  Perhaps we should get
together.

However, i do not forsee ever using the xylogics, because from what i
understand it needs to boot it's OS off of the network, and i do not
have that OS.

	-Dan Sikorski