[rescue] OS/2 anyone?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jun 17 20:00:43 CDT 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Scott Newell wrote:

> Really?  I've just tried it with notepad under win2k, and I can certainly
> cut-n-paste between the two instances of win16 notepad (and win32 apps),
> whether the notepad instances are running under seperate virtual machines
> or not.  Or am I misunderstanding?

They're running inside a single VM.  Cutting and pasting between Win16
and Win32 apps was introduced in Windows Daytona (NT 3.51), but they all
still run in a single WOW (Windows on Windows) session, sharing an
address space.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren