[rescue] Seeking SGI Onyx/2 Powercord

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Tue Jun 17 19:44:20 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 18:07, Timothy Lawless wrote:
>  I seem to have come into the posession of a small Onyx/2 system. It
>  came in good physical shape, but is missing a critical component --
>  a power cord.

Wait now, did you get an onyx2? or an onyx reality engine 2?  big
difference.

Anyway, what you're looking for is a power cable with an IEC C19 plug on
it.  I got one for my onyx, and one for my ncube2 from:

http://www.quail.com/

Part number 5050.098 for one with a NEMA 5-15P (your standard 15amp 120v
wall socket) on the other end.  This is the cable you want if you have a
deskside onyx re2.  It works well with mine as long as i don't overload
the circuit. :)

	-Dan Sikorski