[rescue] A bit of Fun

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Jun 17 14:33:38 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 12:51:58PM -0400, Michael A. Turner wrote:

> 	Since tempers seem to be up a little I thought maybe a bit of fun
> may help us out. How about the Rescue worst of awards ? This could be the
> Alpha version. How about nominations for:
>
> 1. Worst Machine Architecture
> 2. Worst Processor
> 3. Worst Operating system
> 4. Worst Case Design
> 5. Etc if you can think of anything else.

When I worked for a company whose products sucked and we were screwing
our customers, I came up with a feature list and gave it to our
customers (they were well aware that our boss was an idiot):

New <company> Products and Features:

    preventative multitasking

    OpenDoors(TM) (doors have higher throughput than windows)

    improved insurrection set architecture

...and so on.  Had a lot of fun with it.