[rescue] STOP THE INSANITY

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jun 17 13:53:48 CDT 2003

Can we *please* all stop sniping at each other over hardware platform
preferences?  There's more important things to bicker about, and this
isn't exactly the place for it.

Guys, if you think its worth flaming long-time friends or mailing list
associates, or even insulting them, over what computer architecture or
platform they might use every day or prefer to have at home, please..

Do one thing for me..

Go outside..

Look up..

Smell the roses..

Calm down.  I think everyone on this list (and others) have been a bit
edgy over the past few days or couple of weeks, due to various factors
(both on and off-list), and we all need to just take a deep breath and
step back from the keyboard for a couple of hours.

Thanks.

Bill

--
bill bradford