[rescue] Perverse Question

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Tue Jun 17 12:18:16 CDT 2003

> > I fail to see how even a slot 2 cartridge is usefull for
> propping open
> > doors or anchoring boats.
>
> I've jammed a Pentium II under a door to keep it open.  I suppose you
> could use a Pentium 90 to anchor an RC boat.
>
> --
> Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
> Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren

	Actually I keep a couple pentium 90s around my desk for the
alternate use I found. Moustache and Beard comb. Nothing sexier than a geek
with a fresh comb job from a processor. Don't try it in regular hair though,
tends to tangle and pull.The pin length and spacing is great for facial hair
IMHO. But then again IANAHD, or for that matter, have any fashion sense that
goes beyound knowing the fact that black and tan goes with everything and
even better with each other.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org