[rescue] Perverse Question

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jun 17 10:50:02 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, June 17, 2003, at 11:21 AM, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   And forgive me if this message is strangely formatted, I'm sending
> it from the mail client in my cell phone (yay Sidekick) because my
> connectivity is STILL down (eight days and counting), and now they've
> managed to fuck up my regular phone line as well.  Would now be a good
> time to mention that this telco's switch control stuff all runs on > PCs?

*snicker*

I find that amazingly funny for some reason.  :)

I'm feeling much better now that I don't have to deal with crap like P4
processors.  My employer has taken me up on my proposal to buy my
iBook, the one I bought to get me up and running when the Octane died.
I was scared I was going to have to use a semi-b0rken Toshiba laptop
for a mobile workstation on vacation.  Thank goodness I don't.

Also, I think I made them see the light when I dialed into the network
on Monday to troubleshoot a downed T1, got a reason for the outage, and
developed a workaround - all from 650 miles away.  This was reason
enough to reimburse me for the iBook.  :)

--
Kurt				"There are some bad people on the rise.
kurt at k-huhn.com	They're saving their own skins by ruining peoples