[rescue] Re: Landscaping with technology

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Mon Jun 16 22:59:17 CDT 2003

One of the more industrious guys in the first line support team
I started in at the juggernaut network company had a script to
play Homer saying "DOH" around the bullpen's Sparcs (we all ran
'xhost +' back in the days before ssh).  We also used to spam
each other with annoying X backgrounds.

We never tried any jokes on the users.  The closest we got to that
was someone forging mail as our director into the case management
system on a joke case.  The case management system always sent a
copy to the originator...oops! :-)

=Nadine=

=Nadine=

--On Monday, June 16, 2003 1:49 PM -0700 Robert Novak <rnovak at indyramp.com>