[rescue] Perverse Question

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Jun 16 22:46:57 CDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 22:36, Kris Kirby wrote:
> On 16 Jun 2003, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> > Well, i guess i left out my smiley face.  If i joined that list, i'd be
> > a complete hypocrite, as I am using a amd machine to type this email,
> > and my job is entirely microsoft centric.
>
> dyslexic for a split-second, I parsed that was "using a mad machine..."

Well, i guess that's not entirely untrue, i had it lock up about a half
hour ago, and had to hit the reset button.  So, apparantly, it's not too
happy about the temperature in the case right now, making it a mad
machine.

	-Dan Sikorski

Oh, wait, better throw a :) in here before someone thinks i'm attacking
them. :) :) :)