[rescue] Perverse Question

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Jun 16 22:46:04 CDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 22:31, Phil Schilling wrote:
> I seem to have missed how I became a target for your hostility.  The
> point I was trying to make appears to have skipped right into your trash
> bin.

Hostility? i wasn't aware that i'm hostile.

> As to the last part of your message it appears that I am confused as to
> why you belong to the sunrescue mailing list?

Well, just because i'm using an amd machine right at this moment,
doesn't mean that i don't have a basement full of DEC, sun, sgi, hp
pa-risc, and other machines here.  Last i knew, it was acceptable around
here to have more than one machine.  :)

Why is everyone here so edgy lately?

	-Dan Sikorski