[rescue] Perverse Question

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Jun 16 20:53:02 CDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 21:48, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> (Can we post photos of our racks?  Huh?  Mine's in Louisville right
> now...)

I don't need to see photos of your rack.  I've seen it (although you
haven't), laying on it's back in bed (bed of a truck).  In fact, i was
in that same bed with your rack, and helped her get in.  The next
morning, your rack left early, and i didn't see it again for several
months.  I went back and visited your rack, once in Lexington, KY, then
she moved to Louisville and i visited there.  Then my friend in
Louisville told me that she was available, but by then i already had my
own rack and decided two was more than i could really handle, so i had
to pass her up, and got you hooked up with her.

Ok, i think that's about as far as i can take that one.

	-Dan Sikorski